Opportunities to Serve
Building and Grounds
- Grounds care: cut grass and maintain borders; both monthly duties and/or special work days
- Coffee time: bring snack, set up, clean up, etc. once a month
- Receptions and meals: help prepare food and set up for weddings, funerals, and special events.
- Transportation: pick up and take home parishioners who cannot drive
Christian education/children and youth
- Nursery: welcome parents and care for children – ages 0-4 during service, etc. (asst. paid staff person)
- Children’s Chapel: prepare and deliver messages with interactive activity, based on the lectionary readings for Sunday; do the sermon for children ages 5-8.
- Youth Group: work with students in grades 6th – 12th to provide opportunities for service and fun
Weekly Opportunities for study and fellowship
Seasonal Opportunities for study and fellowship